Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The student's new groove...

My roommate (Beth) and I just got back from our annual road trip. This time to Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. The beautiful places we saw (The Grand Canyon-see picture), The great food we ate (Los Cuartes and The Frontier in Albuquerque), the fun things we did (Blazin' M Ranch, Arizona Mills, Garden of the Gods, Royal Gorge, Casa Bonita), and the joy of coming home.

Now back into the groove of work & school (which started yesterday). Twelve credit hours may be my most ambitious undertaking yet - and when it's over an undertaker may be the only help for me! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

If there is anything I can help with, please let me know. I can wash dishes, clean, do laundry, etc.

Love, MOM

Gretchen said...

You take some fantastic pictures, too!