Monday, October 02, 2006

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

There are only 10 weeks of school left in the semester from he!! - yippee! Only 1 presentation, 4 pieces of a group project, 6 one-page Management papers, 6 JAVA programs, 3 calculus exams, 3 JAVA exams, and 2 Management exams to go. Ok - maybe I shouldn't be all that excited that there are only 10 weeks left. In the beginning, I thought for sure that I'd be dead by now so the fact that I'm still kickin' is something to celebrate!

Plus, I have a trip to Branson, MO to look forward to with my cousins. I shouldn't take the time and I shouldn't spend the money - but the trip itself is the therapy (stress relief) I'll need to make it through!

On a completely different note, the roommate's son is no longer living with us. Turns out he didn't tell us the truth about anything (or possibly very little). You'd think I'd be jumping for joy that we have our house back to ourselves... but the truth is I was really hoping that he would do something so she could be proud of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're wierd. :) I don't think you should be this excited until at least mid-terms.

Glad you got your couch back.

Anonymous said...

Excitement is a relative term, isn't it? (Pun intended!)